Sunday, December 12, 2010

sOme stories that I will never forget in SMESH^^

Its 4th day since I finished my SPM. That means that I am totally became ex-smeshian. My senior(ex-smeshians) told me, 'pcya lah ko gib. nnt pas spm, ko rndu jga tue khidupan d skolah.' I laughed at them. but last night while I was laying on y bed, I came to think back what I have been trough for the past 5 years in SMESH. then I smiled. ' btul lh tw. mmg sya xkan dpt lupakn suma tu!'


1st@@... dropped off in the dorm during prepp
I did this a few times. I don't really remember. I was actually too tired that day. but thanks God, I never get 'busted' by any warden. haha.

2nd@@... escape from assembly??
I did this once.(I guess^^) reason?? want to finish my 'unfinished' addmaths homework. haha. if I didnt, then I have to answer Mr. Sham. you sure don't want to do that!

3nd@@... gabungan 2008
for me, this is the most meaningfull achievement in my athletics event. why? I don't know. maybe I worked so hard for it. Thankfully, I got 6th out of 100 something.

there's a lot actually. But I'm 'malas' to type. haha. maybe I'll make a short list in my next post. one thing for sure, I'll never forget all these!!

No comments: