Friday, July 15, 2011

the new part of me^^

'the new part of me'.. I think this is the best title I should put on this entry. haha.. Its not because I've become someone different or what. But because I'm now living a totally different way of life as before. aha!

Its almost 1 month and 23 days since I registered to KML. Truthfully, at first, Its hard for me to adapt with the manners of life as a matrix student. with all the task and lecture hour that most of the time would 'steal' away my play and sleep hour. nevermind. dimaafkan. haha^^ Btw, I have many great friends in here and yes, I like it! and now I'm starting to enjoy life in here. not bad actually. haha.

Last three weeks, many of my fiends keep pushing me to join the Jawatankuasa Perwakilan Pelajar(JPP). But I'm sorry guys. once I said I'll not join, I mean it. I don't have any specific reason on this. I don't know. But deep in my heart I'd like to feel free from any responsibilities related to JPP or any equivalent stuff. I just want to be free. but somehow when we talk about religion responsibilities, then I can't say no to it. here we have Adventist Youth Club(AY) and I find great people in there. I've been chosen to be the club president. and this time, I can't say no again. and thanks God things are going well, at least until now. I learn't a lot from the club committee actually. and I'll keep learning from them for me to improve my worship service to God.

I have a lot more to share here. but seriously it's already 7.11 a.m.(so?? =.=) haha.. hey, today is sabbath laa.. I'm going to church today. that's all from now. God bless!

3 comments:

cold winter said...

You have the calibre of being a leader.. All the best in your leadership and you made the best decision in choosing God as 1st in ur life.. God bless you and family abundantly..

chisana hito said...

hey bro.long tym no hear from you arh.. neway, goodluck in ur life. may u hav a better life there. :)hehe. cina...

Anonymous said...

Happy Sabbath ^^,