Thursday, March 18, 2010

strive for a better tomorrow...

w3ll... I have to admit that all the things that happened in the last 2 weeks of school time has really make me down. Well, its not a big problem actually.. haha.. it is just because we cannot represent the school for bahas HKSB n SBP Archery Competition.. sekolah tiada duit kunun.. arrgghh!! At first I was really disappointed.. really.. really.. really disappointed! But as the time goes by, I slowly realize that God must have planned something for me... I don't know... But I really sure that there is something why all this happens... at once! well... things happen for reason right??
forget about the HKSBP and all the things... week after that, the SPM result came out... 16 people straight A's.. wow! congrats for them.. but 1 thing for sure, the school will keep pushing us to beat that result.. and I know we have to! anyway. I am sure that all the Renaissance(its our batch name) will work hard for that.. including me.. and one thing to hold, 'no one is left behind!'... few months left to go...

2 comments:

Miki Aya said...

You were a debater? That's nice to know. I've heard that the higher-ups in smesh were using the school's money for things unrelated to the students' well-being. I wonder. However, it is true that everything really happens for a reason. So, don't get disheartened by it.

Unknown said...

yeah. huh. but anyway, I'm out from that school! ^^