Sunday, December 11, 2011

facts that I will have to live with...

''If I failed and I give up, do you think that I'm gonna get up? NO! But if I failed and I try again and again, I just want you to know that IT'S NOT THE END. It's matters how you gonna finish. ARE YOU GONNA FINISH STRONG?'' - Nick Vujicic

you know guys, there is sometimes in life that happens, that you don't know and you don't understand. And you keep thinking if you can get trough it. you go through the storms in life, and you don't know how long you gonna be in it.

this is what's happening in my life now. living with an unknown nerve disease and have my study postponed. well, I'm sure that most of my friends and relatives don't know about this. I chose to keep it secret because and I couldn't accept it. Why everything turned out like this? you know, It's is scaring to think when everything is going to be ok? how about my study? can I still achieve my ambition? can I still be a doctor? HOW ABOUT MY LIFE?

A friend of mine asked me, ' Gib, are you still the same Gib that I knew? the one with strong heart and never give up? are you? ' the moment I read her massage, I was like unnerved. Did I changed?

This is the reason why I choose to talk now. because I realize that there is no point in my life I can say that I wish I can that.. I wish I can do this and that.. I wish, bla.. bla.. bla. I realize that trough my life, God has blessed me with a lot of grace and joy. What I see in my life now has taught me some principle and one of it is to be THANKFUL. you know, It's is scary to know that how many people is dying of deadly disease. It is scary to know how many people is living with no hand and legs. It is scary to know how many people live with angry to their live or feel hopeless because of their situation.

I am thankful to God because I'm not one of those people who are dying of disease, war, starvation. I am thankful to God because He let me experience a situation that not much people ever have. Yes, I accept that I'm too young to understand, but this is how I will grow up. and I realize that when the time is right, God will let me do and achieve what ever I want with His guidance.

Some things are not meant to be understood, but to be accepted. cheers! ^^

6 comments:

cold winter said...

Gib, you're a strong person and when the going gets tough, perservere as a man would while constantly rely on God's power..
Without God we're nothing and even the smallest problem seems impossible..

I'll pray for you my friend for your soon recovery..

Anonymous said...

be strong tanak wgu :) <3 PEACE <3

janevanessasandra said...

just visiting my friend.;D

janevanessasandra said...

just visiting yours.

Unknown said...

tq jane :)

Arbie Lynn said...

Ting tong :D