Wednesday, November 23, 2011

hello! hello! n hellooo!!

woah! Im so excited actually... huhu. yeahh.. I know, I know. I haven't been posting for such a long time. almost 5 months if I'm not mistaken. ngeh. thats a real long time. really =.=
soo... by the way, I have a lot to share actually. it's mostly about what I have been through and what I have observed around me. in fact, its more into how I look at and feel about how my life is truly going now. and YES, I was stressed, and I almost lost myself. but then I read a book that brings me a phrase that 'knock my head' to 're-think' about my 'stress-point'.

the book says... '' Men are disturbed not by things that happens, but by their opinion about the things that happen '' . And I was like, ' wooo... oke.. oke.. '...... THE END.............

I took quite a long time to realize that the book was right. All this time I was stressed to think about WHY it happens to me, WHY life so unfair to me, WHY everything turn up like this,..WHY,and WHY and WHY and WHY!!!!!!!!! ehem... well, that is actually the reason why I stressed =.=

To shorten the story, coz I know you are getting bored to continue reading. I jump into a conclusion that I should not think about the thing too much. yes, attempt, attention and concentration to find the conclusion stays, let the worries go away. leave everything to God, believe that He know what's best for me.

No comments: