Thursday, November 24, 2011

moments passes by, memories stay ^^

I was having quite a hard time to think about what to post next in this blog. I really lack of idea. REALLY. A few hours ago, while I was surfing my FB and it brings to a group of pictures in AY group page. I was truly fascinated to the pictures and then I stopped and think, why don't I talk about my friends, bothers and sisters in Lord? yes, It's our Adventist Youth (AY) vacation trip to kundasang and ranau on 10th to 13th of nevember 2011.

before that, Its better for me to introduce our group first. alright? so keep reading^^ Our AY group is mainly operating in SDA church, Kg Lajau, Labuan. We are actually a group of Adventist matriculation colleague students who come from all over Sabah, Sarawak, and Labuan. The purpose of the group is to praise the lord in heaven through group activities and programs. For more information, just inbox me through FB.

actually, I'm not in mood to 'talk' a lot in this post. Just want to show you all few pictures of ours during our trip to ranau. hehe ^^ enjoy!
tapuk!!





otw to poring! huhu ^^





before leaving to ranau SDA church



sumandak rungus didti! =.=


hensem2, macho2 suma nya. tapi semua belum mandi!


I that's all for now. these are some of our family member. to be truthful, I enjoy the trip so much and I love it! thanks to everyone who participated. not forgotten a thousands of hug and thanks to those who are involved in the trip management, brendon, deborah, eon, and others. thank you everyone for making this trip such a meaningful and worthy trip. I appreciate it so much! May we stay strong to praise the Lord and keep our friendship worthy. God bless us!

2 comments:

chisana hito said...

u've changed much...except ur height! hehe... ^.^

Unknown said...

hoho. akan meninggi lagi! :)