Wednesday, January 4, 2012

few interesting facts about our body!


Hey guys, today I'm gonna share with you a few facts about our body that some of you might don't know. It is important for us to know about our body very well. It's like, to know is to love!
soo.. have fun! ohyeah, and please correct me if there are any mistakes in this entry. thank you! ^^

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. * I'll make an experiment :D

Only 7% of the population are lefties. * who are the 7%? raise your leg! =.=

A human brain weighs about 3lbs. * I wonder how they measure it =.=

When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop ... Even your heart. * aahhh... ahhh.. ahh... choooo!!!!! ehem, excuse me =.=

Koala and humans are the only animals with unique fingerprints. * my fingerprint must have a koala twin :P

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes. * my friend snore loudly once he close his eyes =.=

The brain is much more active at night than during the day.

Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream. * oh, I dream a lot! :P



After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp. * who care? hoho :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gmbr kucing tu bha =.=

Miki Aya said...

I can't fall asleep in 7 minutes! oh no! I'm not normal. :(