Tuesday, January 3, 2012

exam ooo exam =.=

there's a time when we are sitting for the exam and we really don't have the idea to answer the question. right? well, everybody would experience it. the difference is how are you going to 'timbak' the answer. some people might get it right, and some people make the funniest answer ever. like these people down here.. have you ever did the same thing? hahaha :D





DOTA stuff i guess =.=



in my place, it is ' sagantang law ''

I guess the teacher was way too boring. haha.




aliens are responsible? is it? =.=




don't try dis at class! :D

3 comments:

beth said...

sa suka smua tu jwpan.. lucu ni.. hehehe

Unknown said...

iya beth.. ko pnah jwb gtue kan :P

Miki Aya said...

I don't think that I'll ever dare to do that in my exam papers. :p