Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ghosts are really exist!

Hey guys! Just now my sister talk with my mum about GHOST. my sister claimed that 'something' knocked the door while she is using the toilet. they asked me if it's me who knocked the door. it's not me. really.


Right after that, I have the idea on what to post today. ARE GHOSTS REALLY EXIST? I personally do believe in the existence of the paranormal being. For me, they are all around us.. waiting for the right time to approach us and make us feel 'something' that will make us cannot sleep for the next 2 or 3 days. don't you believe me? believe it.

the most common question about Ghost, is there any scientific prove of their existence? You've probably heard or shared of ghost stories and maybe even had paranormal experiences that defy explanation. But, was it really a ghost? Is there any evidence to prove that ghosts really exist? Scientific evidence is difficult to come by. Most people who have a paranormal experience don't have the equipment needed to record the event and paranormal experiences seldom happen on cue when the equipment is in place. This of course, leads skeptics to believe that nothing really happened. For those who have experienced the paranormal or seen a ghost, scientific proof is just icing on the cake.


the picture above is just an example of picture( I know the picture doesn't look real) that most us would see anywhere in the internet. again,lets not talk about the pictures because the question is, do 'they' really exist?

Like I have said early, I DO BELIEVE that ghosts are exist. why? let me show you some types of 'ghosts' that exist around us...


gengsterisme...

thief,burglar,snatcher,robber or whatever you'd like to call 'em


human traffickers..

children abuser...


These people are the 'real ghost' around us. believe it or not? believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kcian nino. huhu..