Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's 2012!

hey! first of all, happy new year 2012! (clap! clap! clap!) yeah.. today is 1st of january, the first day of 2012. like usual, people will talk about their wish for the year. what they want to do the whole year and what they wish to have through the year. And like other people, me too have my very own hope and wish for 2012, the year of dragon. woah!

actually, I've been thinking about ' what I want to do in 2012? what is my resolution for 2012? ' for the last few weeks. well, you know... I have a long free time at home. so much of my leisure time spent on leisure activities and thinking about how my future will be like. honestly, 2011 has become the worst year for me. I was like driving to a destination when suddenly I realized that something is wrong about the direction. ' where am I? '. 2011 put me into such a bitter story of life which brings the worst of me. starts from my SPM result, it change my life pathway which I have planned earlier. months after that, I have to postpone my study in matriculation due to health problem. It has been 3 months since I left my studies and honestly, I miss all those stressful classes and lecturers, mountains of homework, and on top of that, I do miss all the people in college. especially Adventist Youth, BP3T10, Geng E.3.21 and other friends. Instead of sadness and challenges, 2011 still gave me a lot of reasons to smile and laugh. God blessed me with a lot of new experiences especially during my life in labuan matriculation college. He blessed me with many understanding and outstanding friends and of course, the only love of my heart, Arlynn Debbie Jenar, THANK YOU :) not forgotten, also best memories of 2011 was my trip to gunung kinabalu! He gave me every reason to keep positive despite of all the pain that I have gone through. Thank you 2011. Thank you God!

Dear God, what I wish for 2012 is to fully recover from this disease very soon, so that I can continue my study like my other friends. I wish the time will come when I can sit back in the lecture hall and listen to lessons by a boring lecture. I don't care how boring the lecturer is, I just want to study and continue reaching my dreams. I wish for 2012 God, is to stay faithful to you. to believe and to keep your commandments and promises to us, the people of hope.

so guys, that's my resolution for 2012. simple right? hehe. those wishes means everything for me. really. somehow I believe that God has planned every seconds of my life. I surrender everything to Him, as He know whats best for me ^^
I think that's all for now. again, happy new year to you guys. may 2012 brings the best of you all. God bless!

2 comments:

Ezat Adie said...

tabah gib... sob...sob...

Miki Aya said...

My pray is with you :)