Monday, March 12, 2012

here and now?

I've took quite a long time to think about what to post next. only now I realize that it's 1 month after my last post! so, last few days I keep on thinking of ideas to talk about. and there's this lady asked me to talk about what I'm currently doing while I'm not in the college. so, yeah... maybe I should share something with you guys :)

It's have been approximately 5 months since I left my studies in matriculation college. and would say the biggest lie ever if I say that I never missed the lecture hall, tutorial classes and all the great and adorable people in there. Oh God!

back to the point, I am currently undergoing occupational therapy for my hand. and I hope for nothing more than to recover soon. besides all those therapy and exercises, my therapist also suggested me to go through counseling session with this handsome and loving Mr. Christopher John. so yes, we've been in a few session together. like most of the counselor out there, he would talk, discuss and share things about self-motivation. and most of the time, he would talk about his experience and how he go through every struggle that 'militate' him on his way to where he is now. I don't know if he is telling nothing more than a fictional story, but yes, his story really touched me and motivated me. he reminded me that life is such an unpredictable and unique. he used to admire engineering so much. after SPM, he get an offer from UITM for civil engineering. But finance limits everything. never realize that God had planned something for him, soon he get offer from SPA(Service public commission of Malaysia) to take a diploma in physiotherapy. He continued his study to degree in psychology. And now he is working as a counselor in Queen Hospital. years gone by and he met many people with their own problem. these people he said, make him understand why God want him to be a counselor instead of engineering is because God want me to HELP people in this way. and yes, he enjoyed what he is doing.

He always tell me that we as a human will never be able to predict WHY God made it happen. But we can handle the situation. Obstacles are never really meant to make us stop, sometimes it's just God's way to 'lead' or to 'change' our direction to where He want us to. he said, never ever be disappointed or fade up when you stuck there some where, because God will never disappoint you. be POSITIVE. Hold on to the concept of HERE AND NOW. forget about how glorious or how worse you used to be, focus on what you are doing NOW, focus on your hand recovery, once God said it's time to go on, GO ON.
yes, I can :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon gib:) god plans a better life for you, just wait for it .

June^^ said...

with God everything will be possible.Amen^^