Saturday, April 28, 2012

sometimes I wonder.

hey guys, its been a long time huh. but again, who care? hehe. so by the way, it's have been a long two months since I posted my last entry. well, I don't know why I took so long to update but only if you know, I am too busy doing things I don't even know! alright stop this nonsense. huh.


alright. these few days back, a lot of miracles and unexpected craps happened. Barcelona cried their defeat by Chelsea at Nou Camp. Bayern Munich shocked Real Madrid and qualified to the final (which for me is the most boring game ever. I even fell asleep during the game!). FIFA best player, Kaka, lionell messi and christiano ronaldo missed their crucial penalty kick all in champions league semi-final. and the most surprisingly is.. alright, enough for now. 




there's a lot topics from me to story actually. but after a several times of considerations, I have decided that some things a better to be kept by only me. isn't it? but somehow there is things that we have to speak out. not to get any title or any mercy, but is to SHARE to everyone, and to show them that  even we can live our life as simple as we want, but there will always comes a point of complexity or involution. and the simplest solution ever is to MOVE ON. agree? I DON'T. but whatever is the complexity or whatever craps that comes along your way, always remember that how you react emotionally is a choice to any situation. can't get it? alright. digest slowly.


sometimes, I mean all I the time, I keep wondering about me, myself and I. sometimes I feel tired, hopeless and I'm nowhere to go. I feel empty and I were about to give up hope. But always I  think of what I have done the past. how I used to be. where I used to stand. and all the dreams and  reveries I used to hold and wanted so hard to achieve. I think of my families, friends and my loved one. soon enough I realize  that they are the reasons for me to wake up every morning with a promise to myself  that I will be strong to go on.


so guys, along the road, choices will continually be necessary. It's only a matter of yourself. are you going to be strong enough to make the decisions and go on? or are you going to sit down there and wait for miracle to happen. It's all yours. but once a wise man said, miracles only happens to those who go for it. But let us not forget that obedience to God is always a need, a MUST! thanks for reading guys. May God bless you all!