Tuesday, May 21, 2013

another sweet and sour page



*blowing all the dust*
heyy.. It’s been a while! hoho. It took me quite a long time to post in this blog and for the very times, it is all because Im too busy living my life. I’m giving every possible effort on chasing every dream that speaks to me every night. At the same time, I’m enjoying my life as a son, brother, friend, student, and of course, a servant of God. 
    There’s a lot happened in my life recently. And I’d like to thanks God for every beautiful lines that He had written for my life. Joy, happiness, pain and sorrow in my life are just like the black and white keys on the keyboard. When they are played together, we can hear the most stunning and beautiful song that touched our heart!
    My second semester examination result came out last week. I can’t thank Him enough for giving me strength and guidance throughout the semester. Instead all the dramas, struggles and tense, I still managed to maintain the distinction result for two consecutive semester. Another 5 semester to go and yes, I’m still in the Dean list. Clap! Cap! Clap! hoho :)
    It’s been 3 years now, and I’m still struggling with my hand’s issue. Yes, Dystonia(a kind of nerve disease). During my latest appointment with le’ doctor, he told me that he will make an appointment for me to meet Prof. Goh. I don’t have much information about him. But for sure, when I meet him, we’ll be talking about my hand. I’m still holding on that hope, when I can hold a pen and write, just like how I used to do.
    Ohh… I’m already 20 years of age. Thanks God for leading my life ever since I was born. And to every great people who came into my life, those who stayed, and those who left, thank you. Every single of you have taught me, lifted me up and shaped my personality and yes, who I am today is because of you… you and you! hohoho.
    On 23rd of April, my grandfather has gone to meet the creator. Days before that, I stayed in the hospital to take care of him and to be alert of every single information from the doctor. I saw him in pain, cried and struggled. And I don’t have any words to describe how broken I am to see him in such a pain. I cried but I refused to show it in front of my family member, because I want to show them that we have to stay strong. The moment he look at me, I smiled to him. Yet, I’m desperately hoped that I can listen to his voice. But I know he can’t speak with his mouth filled with the ventilation tube. He struggled enough I know. But God love him more than we do. I’m sorry Aki, for I never tell you in words how much I loved you. But I do. I really do love you. How can you gone, if you stayed in our heart forever? May your soul rest in peace Aki.
    So that’s the reality of life. We learn and we grow up. With every breath that God gifted to us, we struggled in our life to get the best we can. Of course, we struggled to approach the creator as near as we can. We welcomed people into our life, at the same time we stepped into other’s life. At the nearest seconds, we might lose that chance forever. We never know. But one thing for sure, it will come. Are you ready? I’m afraid I’m not.
    Somehow life goes on. Right? yeahh! I believe there’s a lot waiting ahead of us. So don’t just stand there and wait for things to happen. Take a small step forward and see just how beautiful life can be!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaaah~ Thumbs up!!!Life goes on...

Enrecca ❤ said...

blogwalking with love :) have a nice day ahead :) x

Enrecca ❤ said...

blogwalking with love :) have a nice day ahead :) x

Anonymous said...

I know you strong ! Be strong friends !
-Derlo-