Sunday, May 8, 2011

where to next?

hey, It have been a long time I didn't post here. ngeh. actually I've been busy with activities, football tournament, family activities and a lot more! yeah, that is just an excuse :) uhuk..uhuk =.=

ok, where to next?? sure, I'm talking about where I'm going to continue my study next. all this time(since my SPM result) I've been looking for the best choice for me to be the best 'platform' to pursue my 'dream', I've done all the research(ouh, I act like a scientist here =.=) to find out the pro n cons of every choice I have. So, here is the decision...

I decided to enter matriculation college. and thanks God, by 23 may 2011, I'll be there, in Labuan Matriculation College. for one year, I'll build my life there. I know the risk when I take matriculation, but my instinct(of course with all the positive reason) convince me to go there. so yeah, I'm committed with my decision.


3 comments:

Loner said...

hope to meet u there as a friend in matriculation labuan... me going there too... :P

Miki Aya said...

All the best there Gibrel :)

Me, going to the matriculation was probably not the wisest choice that I've ever made, but it's the one choice that I needed, to become what I have became now :)

God bless you :)

Pereira Angeline Sabin said...

all the best for u fren....