Monday, June 25, 2012

Tahan sejaa....

hello guys. Today I woke up, I feel thankful to God for giving me another day to go on. yes. because It is our choice to plan, and to work on what we have planned. But to have that chance to go on, it is God's choice :) for me it's all about taking out the best of every single thing in life. in other words, I just want to live my life the fullest in every single moment. somehow deep in myself, I feel some kind of feeling. A kind of dissatisfaction, sadness and loneliness. and sometimes I find it is a feeling of frustrated and desperation. Yes, Its about my future. My study.

Yaayaaa.. I know I shouldn't be too emotional on this beautiful morning. But hey, I'm not a robot alright. Instead of giving the emotion a chance to control me,  I always try to comfort myself by reading motivational books or sing loud with my guitar. but those books weren't help me as much as what the Bible would say to me. Thank You God! There is no words that can brighten me up more than the words of God. sometimes when I'm too much frustrated, I just go out and hang out with my friends. have a night long conversation with them, do stupid jokes and laugh like the world is ours. well I must tell you that it works. sometimes.

Back to these few weeks and months, some of my friend come to me and ask about me. they asked me how did I come out so strong to face all those obstacles in my life? well, I'd like to say that I am NOT that strong. sometimes I do feels like giving up and losing hope. often I lost control of my emotion, get messed with her and end up crying myself. I'm not that strong. But soon after I quickly realize that I'm doing so wrong, I start to behave positive again. motivate myself that I'm going to pass through the obstacles and life conflict, continue my studies, have a career, get married and live happily ever after. ok stop it this is too much =.=' back to the point, how did I 'appear' to be so strong? simple. PRAY and BELIEVE. Pray for His guidance and blessing. believe that He always there for me. simple, isn't it?

I think that is all for now. remember, when you are in sorrow and you feel helpless, remember that there is always someone out there who always care and love you more than anybody else. yes, God. Go and talk to Him. believe in Him and have FAITH in Him. have a nice day guys. God bless you. and God bless me!

No comments: