Monday, July 2, 2012

life goes on :)

hello guys! alright, first of all congratulations to spain for their consecutive title on european cup. to be honest, Italy didn't really make it in final. what I mean is, the game was easy for spain. 4-0 wins in final. you know. haha.

I'm going to continue my study. after such a long vacation, it's time for me to go on. few months back,  I asked myself to make a decision. and I have to say that it is not as easy as choosing which shirt suits you, or which shoes fits you. It's a decision about my life, my future. I took quite some times to make it. you know. Medical course is all what I want, I dream of it since I was a boy. I grow up with a dream that one day I will become a doctor. helping the people in need and do health charity. The dream seems real for me, until God put me into a great conflicts and issue in my life that change everything. really. Soon I realize that maybe I'm not belongs there. Maybe God want me to be someone somewhere out there. And so I decided to go somewhere that is not connected to medical. yes, management. from a science student, now I'm changing my direction into management course. that's a real big difference. some people say to me that I can go to food science or biological marine. anything that is related to science. But I keep reminding myself that sustenance is everywhere. as long as we know where we stand, and what we want.

last night I have long conversation with a friend of mine. I told her that I'm going into management studies. And she encourage me that I'm going to make it. It's not easy to change and get adapted to a new course. but as we work for it, nothing is impossible. well, what I can say is, Thank you for your impulse, I'm glad to have a friend like you.

she even wrote me a poem to motivate me. thanks so much. you become prettier after you wrote this. hahaha :P

thank you, Nur fadhilah Zulkipli.

Pancaran sinar kembali terang-benderang,
hatiku riang,
semangat tuk berjuang,
kembali menemani diriku.
rintik perjalanan ini,
dalam menyulami suasa kehidupan,
akan ku gagahkan kaki,
agar terus melangkah,
meneroka indahnya perilmuan.
ayuh,
tegarkan hati,
cerdasi minda,
keinginan menggapai samudera,
membuak tiada terasa.
jiwaku kian membara,
untuk meresapi momen indah pembelajaran,
doakan aku teman,
agar bisa sukses ke akhirnya. . .


No comments: