Friday, September 28, 2012

Reviving and growing up!

hello! hai! kopivosian! It's have been a very very long time since my last post to this blog. I guess its because of my new life at college. yeahh... I'm a college student now. after such a long full-of-quest vacation, finally I've chose to go on. well.. that's long time ago. yaa.. I guess.

so, what is it in my mind now? so many! ogumu kopio! one of the vital issue is about my study, of course. like I mentioned in my last post, I am now taking diploma in management with multimedia in multimedia college( a multimedia university branch and a telekom malaysia college). to be honest, I'm struggling so hard to adapt with the new subject here. I mean, I used to be a science stream student, and now I have to change my focus more on management stuff. In certain extent, I'm starting to love the course. but I guess its too early for me to jump into a conclusion. yaa.. I'm only in first semester. there are 6 semester to go, which equals to 2 years of study! of course, I aim nothing but for the dean list. AMEN.

It's been 2 months since I officially become a management student of multimedia college. I would say a lie if I've totally into management, and that I have totally removed those medical course dream from my heart. I didn't. but what makes me going on is the way I think about my future. the means of living is anywhere. I don't have to be a doctor to be success. what matters is what I do about my future.and how am I going to be a person of value. haha. talk too much huh..   I'd like to give my very special thanks to all of my college mate, especially my course mate. for they have taught me a lot during this short period of time. I'm really glad to know you guys. and I have to confess that becoming a small part of the team make me feel so great!





life is about choice. you can choose to move on despite of all the failure and disappointment you are facing  or just stay there, crying about how life makes you feel unfair. I admit that I'm too young to understand and to accept all that have happened to me few years back. But I always speak to myself that I have to move on, stop looking back and wonder what I could have had. and so I chose to go on, how about you?




1 comment:

frecylla may said...

indeed ! life is to move on :D