Sunday, August 25, 2013

To put my human nature down

    Hello! Hello! How are you today? I hope nothing but the best for each and every one of us through out our day no matter in what field are we into. I'd like to remind myself, and to all of us that good things can only happen our life when we go for it. Agree? Of course there's a time when everything seems against us. But one thing for sure is, we can never escape from problems. it can happen anywhere, anytime and for what ever reasons. We can't stop them coming. But we can always choose how to react to them, or maybe I should call it 'issues' instead of 'problems'. We can always choose to be positive and face the problem, or we can just sit there and surrender. Its ours to choose.

    Today I feel blessed to share with you a song, a worship song. This song is very new to me. I never listened to it before. I went to the church in ACAC last sabbath and we sang this song. And I was really touched by the lyric. It brings we to the deepest point of my heart, to the point where I hide everything. Well, I'm not trying to be religious here. I do mistakes. I always do, and I admit it. And sometimes I even asked my self, Am I really an Adventist? Do I live like one? I've always worked hard to get what ever I wanted, I always believed in what I can achieve. But after all, have I ever tried to get close to my Creator?

This song, titled ' Thank You Lord'. I don't have the exact information about the writer of the song. But the lyric goes like this...

Yes I thank you Lord
For the trials that come my way
In that way I can grow each day
As I let You lead

And I thank You Lord
For the patience these trials bring
In the process of growing
I can learn to care

c/o:
But it goes against the way I am
To put my human nature down
And let the Spirit take control of all I do
Cause when those trials come
My human nature shows the things I do
And God’s soft prompting can be easily ignored

Yes I thank you Lord
For the victory these trials bring
In surrender of everything
Life is so worth while

And I thank you Lord
When everything is put in place
And in front I can see Your face
And it’s where You belong (3X)

beautiful isn't it? Believe me, I listened to this song over and over again and I never get bored! 
   have a nice day. walk you day with faith :)

No comments: