Friday, August 28, 2015

Still here.

I wonder how many of the people I know still blog today. I checked all the blogs that I follow, the latest post was 4 weeks ago. The second latest was posted about 2 months ago, by the same blog. I checked my other friends and as expected, most of them posted their last post around 2 years ago.Well me,  my last post was in July 2014 (I guess), that was more than 1 year ago. Well I guess they get bored of blogging. Well, nothing last forever. Not even interests. I started blogging around 2009 (if I'm not mistaken). I can't recall the reason why I decided to have a blog back then but I know that I love to express what is in my mind. I love to share words. 

Many things have changed. But some remains unchanged. I believe the reason why I still keep my blog while others seems to abandon theirs is because of the fact that there are so much stories, facts that I kept inside this blog. No. It is more than that. Its the memories, the feelings I feel when I read each and every line that I wrote years ago. 

I am currently in the beginning of my Bachelor of Finance in Multimedia University. In two weeks time, I will be receiving my diploma scroll in a convocation ceremony which will be held in my campus. It's been a long journey but I thank God that He have perfectly planned my life journey as He want it to be. I never thought that I will where I am today, but I always believe that God knows what is best for me. When life is rough and bitter, remember that with God, you can always allow hope to live in you heart. Just early this evening, I checked my scholarship application and the first words that came out from my mouth was, Thank Your Father!


I went to visit my Dad in London early this year. No words can describe how blessed I am to have the chance to visit one of the most beautiful country on earth. But the most important part about the trip was the precious bonding time that I had with my dad. My dad have always been working abroad since I am born. He seldom have the chance to have a long time off so that he can spend more time with us. The last time he came back to Malaysia was in May 2013. I never blame him for that. In fact, I really thank him because if its not because of him, I will not be where I am today. I realized that I am growing older, and so is my father. Looking forward to spend more time with you soon. May God bless you always pa. Love you!

As long as you hold a true passion in your heart, it will never fade. 

No comments: